Ok so it goes without saying that the stage can be used at an outdoor event and bands and DJ's can do their stuff. But what about some more novel uses for it? Contact us with your ideas.
- Hybrid Stage and LED wall - we can hang a 6M wide 3M high LED wall with a 6M x 2.4M stage area to the front and a similar space behind for control and box storage. Great for events with
occaisonal announcements or awards or Xmas lights switch on or even a daytime outdoor cinema.
- Stage in a Big Top or Marquee - the sloping roof means that it fits closer to the tent edge walls so you lose less audience space. It also gives you all the rigging points you need for a line
array and lighting.
- Press/ Media platform - The stage is very stable and provides a sheltered but open location for on camera interviews. With a hard roof the stage is very quiet even in windy
- Car display - a raised platform to display a vehicle with the ability to light it properly and hang video monitors. By removing the handrails and windwalls the view of the vehicle is almost
unimpeded. Great for Motor Sport, County shows or out on the forecourt. The car would drive off a transporter onto the stage.
- VIP platform - as a covered platform for a passing out parade or somewhere for some VIP's to sit to get a good view the SL50 is ideal, bright and airy, clean and tidy.
- Art exhibit - need to display a large sculpture or other artwork outside that you want to light well but keep the public away from it?
- Front of house mixer position for festival.